Your PTA membership and generous donations make it possible for Fremont School PTA to offer these wonderful programs that benefit our children and our community as a whole. These programs also would not be possible without parents volunteering their time to organize, run, and support them.
- Book Fairs ~ PTA sponsors two book fairs per year. Students and their families are encouraged to attend the book fair and select fun and interesting books to enrich the students’ curriculum. Teachers are given an opportunity to choose books for their classroom wish lists. Many families choose to donate books to the classrooms in their child’s name.
- Career Day ~ Career Day is an event for the entire school held during school hours. Professionals from a wide variety of careers volunteer their time to talk to students about their profession. Students can learn about possible careers and the educational requirements needed for those careers.
- Father’s Day Event ~ PTA sponsors a fun-filled morning with fathers (or father figure) and their students.
- Fund Field Trip School Buses ~ PTA supports the school field trips by funding school buses.
- Grant Writing ~ PTA assists in searching and researching for interesting grants that will support school needs, wrtiting grants that will fund the needs of Fremont school and classrooms
- Mother’s Day Tea ~ PTA sponsors a very memorable and informal afternoon Mother’s Day Tea. Students and their mothers (or mother figure) are invited to join their children in the cafeteria, where refreshments and snacks are served.
- Movie Nights ~ PTA hosts a few movie nights a year. Families are welcomed to enjoy a movie and dinner out on the school field. Volunteer opportunities include assisting with food and drink sales.
- Newsletter ~ PTA distrbutes informative newsletters throughout the year.
- Pumpkin Decorating Contest ~ In celebration of Halloween, PTA sponsors a spooktacular pumpkin decorating contest.
- Science Expo ~ PTA assists in organizing the Science Fair held in May. Students are encouraged to show off their creative science projects and receive recognition for participating.
- Student Dances ~ PTA sponsors two dances a year. Students have an opportunity to spend a special couple hours to mingle in a fun environment with their peers.
- Talent Show ~ PTA organizes a talent show held in the school auditorium
- Teacher Appreciation Week ~ In spring, Fremont PTA and families come together to celebrate and thank our teachers and staff. PTA plans activities throughout the week, and students show their appreciation for their teachers. Children are encouraged to share a special moment with their teachers and express gratitude for their hard work and dedication. We also honor all of the other hard-working staff members at Fremont School.
- Teacher Suppoprt ~ PTA supports Fremont teachers in many ways.
- Website ~ PTA is responsible for maintaning the Fremont PTA website.