Awards will be given for SCARIEST, CUTEST, and MOST ORIGINAL entries in each grade level.
- Only one entry per student.
- The main part of each entry must be a pumpkin (real or plastic).
- PUMPKINS MAY NOT BE CARVED OR HOLLOWED OUT.
- Pumpkins may not be larger than 10″x10″x10″ including all decorations.
- Objects and materials used to decorate pumpkins must be securely attached. We are not responsible for lost parts.
- Only non perishable items may be pinned or glued to pumpkins. Participants may also draw or paint on their entries. Again, do not carve or hollow out your pumpkins.
- No electrical device may be used as part of any entry.
- Each entry must have the student’s full name, grade, and homeroom teacher on a small piece of paper or masking tape attached to the back or bottom of the pumpkin.
- Entries that do not follow the rules will be displayed, but will not be eligible for judging.
Entries are due on Thursday, October 27th before 8:00am in room P44. All entries will be displayed at the side of the auditorium on Friday, October 28th during the Fall Festival. Students must take home their entries on Friday after school or when they leave the Fall Festival.
Email email@example.com with any questions.