- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Decorating Contest: Entries Due
October 30, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 8:00 am
Awards will be given for SCARIEST, CUTEST, MOST ORIGINAL and BEST entries in each grade level.
- Only one entry per student.
- The main part of each entry must be a pumpkin (real or plastic).
- PUMPKINS MAY NOT BE CARVED OR HOLLOWED OUT.
- Pumpkins may not be larger than 10″x10″x10″ including all decorations.
- Objects and materials used to decorate pumpkins must be securely attached. We are not responsible for lost parts.
- Only non perishable items may be pinned or glued to pumpkins. Participants may also draw or paint on their entries. Again, do not carve or hollow out your pumpkins.
- No electrical device may be used as part of any entry.
- Each entry must have the student’s full name, grade, and homeroom teacher on a small piece of paper or masking tape attached to the back or bottom of the pumpkin.
- Entries that do not follow the rules will be displayed, but will not be eligible for judging.
Entries are due on Monday, Oct. 30th before 8:00am in bungalow P44. All entries will be displayed on Tuesday, Oct. 31st during the Halloween Parade. Students must take home their entries on Tuesday, Oct. 31st.
Email email@example.com with any questions.