- This event has passed.
April 4, 2018
The Jog-A-Thon is back! Our Fremont PTA’s Jog-A-Thon, will be held on Wednesday, April 4th. The Jog-A-Thon is designated to raise money for Fremont School. This year together with PTA funds it will help fund field trip buses and library books.
Every student who returns a permission/pledge sheet with a minimum $5, will receive a runner’s number, a participation ribbon, and a bottle of water.
- Signed permission/pledge sheet must be turned in by April 2nd
- There will be no LATE permission slips accepted.
- Sponsors may pledge a flat rate or a specific amount per lap.
- Pledge sheets will be returned with a collection envelope the day after the Jog-A-Thon with the number of laps completed and calculated with the amount to be collected from each pledge.
- All money for pledges must be collected and handed in with the pledge sheet to the student’s teacher or deposited in the PTA box, located in the front office, as soon as possible but no later than TBA.
- April 2 – Return signed permission/pledge sheet to your teacher. No late permission slips.
- TBA – Pledge sheets will be returned for collection of pledges.
- TBA – Collect the money from your pledges. Turn in as soon as you’ve collected all your pledges to teacher.
- TBA – All pledge collections must be turned in to teacher to be eligible for the great prizes!
- TBA – Winners will be announced!!!
Click HERE to see the list of prizes and the schedule.
Click HERE to download permission/pledge sheet
We need volunteer for this event! A minimum of two volunteers per classroom and more volunteers for the playground to make this work efficiently. Please fill out the volunteer form and return it to your child’s teacher by April 2, 2018. A member from the JOG-A-THON Committee will contact you to confirm your volunteer time or your donation. Thank you! Click HERE to download the volunteer form and see how you can volunteer or donate.