Help raise funds for Fremont School emergency supplies by heading over to Chipotle for dinner on Wednesday, April 19th. Click HERE for all the details.
Author Archive: fremontptaschool
Check out what your Fremont PTA has going on the next two weeks (click on event for more information.):
April 4th: PTA meeting
April 5th: Orders and money are due for the Popcorn Fundraiser
April 6th: TK-3rd Grade Matinee – Monana
April 13th: 4th-8th Grade Matinee – KUBO and the Two Strings
April 14th: Registration for “Fremont’s Got Talent!” ends
Fremont Elementary PTA
-I want all the students at Fremont Elementary to be successful.
-I want my child to have a great school year – to learn and to have fun!
-I want to help decide how PTA fundraising moneys are spent.
If the above statements are true, then “help us help the school”. Parent involvement is critical for a successful school, so volunteer as a PTA officer or a committee chair for 2017-2018. There are jobs that take no more than a of couple hours a month, some that are seasonal, and a few that require a routine commitment.
Dedicated teachers, staff, and PARENTS help make Fremont Elementary a great school! Join us – it’s rewarding, it’s important, it’s even fun!
Elections will be held at the PTA Association Meeting on Thursday, March 16th at 6:00pm in Bungalow P44. Please click HERE to download the nomination form. Write in your nominations and return this form to your child’s teacher or to the school office by March 10th.
FINAL COUNT as of 3/1
Boys: 470 vs. Girls: 480
Box Tops / Labels Contest
Our New Box Tops challenge is
“Boys vs. Girls!” Who will turn in the most Box Tops? The Boys or the Girls! The winning gender will be given bragging rights and winning participants will receive a free dress pass. Please check expiration dates and attach a Box Top in each square. You MUST have a complete sheet to be eligible for a free dress pass. The last day to turn in your pink (Girls) or blue (Boys) collection sheets (or print out a collection sheet and write on the top girls or boys) will be on Wednesday, March 1st. The winners will be announced on Friday, March 9th.
Collection sheets are available in the office or click HERE to download
Dinner • Dancing • Raffles • Black Jack • Craps • Roulette • Silent Auction • No Host Bar
Every February, PTAs’ across the country celebrate the founding of PTA 120 years ago. The Alhambra Council PTA will be celebrating with a Founders Day Dinner and Casino Night. It is an opportunity to recognize community and school site volunteers that make a difference for our children and our schools. This year Fremont School will be honoring:
Brenda Rios – 3rd Grade Teacher
Gualalupe Caballero “Ms. Lupe” – Yard Supervisior
Founders Day Dinner and Casino Night Celebration
Friday, February 24, 2017
Almansor Court (700 South Almansor St, Alhambra)
6pm – 11pm
$40 Per Person
If you are interested in attending or have any questions please email email@example.com with any questions or call the school office at 626-943-3360 and leave a message for the PTA with your contact information.
The event is a fundraiser for the Alhambra Council’s PTA annual student scholarships.`
The PTA Association meeting is on Thursday, January 19th at 5pm in bungalow P44. Attending the meetings is a great way of hearing what’s going on with the fundraisers, programs and events the PTA is holding this year. It’s also a great time to share ideas, suggestions and feedback. We look forward to seeing you there. Click HERE for more information.
- This event is a unique way to raise funds for our school while promoting academic excellence.
- Monies raised will go to paying for field trip buses for all grades.
- Students will be given challenging, grade appropriate words that are a part of their curriculum.
- FAMILY and FRIENDS can sponsor our students by pledging funds for each word spelled correctly, OR by simply making a flat donation in support of a student participation.
This is a great time of the year to get maximum pledges! Think Holiday Parties, Family Gatherings, and Get Togethers!
- As an extra challenge, each student can set a goal and ask for a double-pledge if that goal is met.
Please help us reach our goal of 100% participation!
Spell-A-Thon testing starts January 17th – 20th (Click HERE for word lists.)
Tests will be scored and returned for pledge collection on or before January 25th.
All pledge monies are due by Monday, February 6th to be eligible for prizes.
Please make checks payable to FREMONT PTA
- The class with the highest percentage of participants
- The class with the highest amount of funds collected by February 6th
- These classes will earn:
- A $20 Target gift card for their teacher for classroom supplies/resources
- Donut and Hot Chocolate (or juice) Party for the class.
- These classes will earn:
- The student with the highest amount of funds collected and turned in by February 6th will receive a $50 Toys r Us gift card for Tk-3rd and a $50 Target gift card for 4th -8th.
- All participants who turn in $25 or more will get a free dress pass.
- All participants who turn in $50 or more will get a Spell-A-Thon t-shirt.
- The participants who spell 100% of their words correctly will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Target gift card and receive a special prize.
All contributions are tax deductible – Thank you for your support.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or call the school office at 626-943-3360 and leave a message for the PTA with your contact information.
For more information please click HERE.